Table of Contents of Defrauding America
The book, Defrauding America, is a classic. Dozens of former government agents engaging in covert activities have provided the author, himself a former government agent, details of numerous covert activities covering the last 50 years.
A coalition of government agents and deep-cover operatives (FBI, CIA, DEA, ONI and others) reveal government corruption that they discovered during their official duties, or in which they were ordered to participate. The book is authored by former federal investigator Rodney Stich, who has written numerous other books since 1978.
This information is not only informative to understand the history of intrigue in the government of the United States, but also connects the dots and enables the reader to understand the truth of what is behind much of today's government activities, including that which is withheld from the public by the secrecy of government officials and most of the media.
Defrauding America is available in the hard cover, 3rd edition, and the fourth edition in soft cover and in Volume One and Volume Two. Because of the extensive amount of material covered, the fourth edition of Defrauding America is divided into Volume One and Volume Two.
This and other books written by former federal agent Rodney Stich have received excellent book reviews.
In addition, many of the readers had sent letters to the author explaining their views after reading the books.
Third Edition Hard Cover
Table of Contents
1. Air Disasters and Government corruption.
2. Attacking the Whistleblower.
3. Complicity by Federal Judges.
4. Chapter 11 Retaliation.
5. Report Crimes Of Federal Officials– Go to Prison.
6. Exercising Federal Remedies.
7. HUD Fraud.
8. Savings and Loan Fraud.
9. October Surprise.
10. CIA Whistleblowers.
11. October Surprise Cover-up.
13. CIA Review.
14. CIA's Nugan Hand Bank.
16. Inslaw and Crimes At Justice.
17. BCCI, Bank of Crooks and Criminals.
18. Bank of Lavoro and Iraqgate.
19. CIA and DEA Drug Trafficking.
20. Silencing Whistleblowers.
21. Federal Government As A Criminal Enterprise.
22. Legal Fraternity As a Criminal Enterprise.
23. Israel, the Mossad, and America.
24. Other Corruption.
25. Supreme Court Complicity.
26. Crimes of Cover-up.
27. Anatomy of A CIA Proprietary.
28. Continuing Discoveries.
29. CIA-DEA Drug Role In PAA 103.
30. The Clinton Gang.
31. Evidence On Top of Evidence.
32. Implications and Action Required.
Appendix "A"—The Law
Among the major activities described and documented
in the Defrauding America books are the following:
How U.S. leaders secretly funded and assisted Iraq’s military buildup in the 1980s, which has returned to haunt the United States in the 21st century.
How government personnel blocked the reporting of criminal activities in key government offices that constitute the primary blame for the success of 19 hijackers on September 11, 2001.
Other threats and sources of even greater harm to Americans: decades of CIA drug trafficking into the United States and involving national leaders, some still in key government positions.
The truth behind the downing of TWA Flight 800 and Pan Am Flight 103, reflecting the endemic disinformation fed to the American public.
Role played by the CIA in various scams, including looting savings and loans, HUD, Afghanistan, drug smuggling, subverting foreign governments.
Judicial corruption throughout the federal courts, including Chapter 11, and the documented attacks upon government whistleblowers, which played a key role in the success of 19 hijackers on 9/11.
October Surprise and its cover-up, including paying Iranian terrorists to delay the release of 52 American hostages held captive in Iran, and massive military buildup of Iran’s armed forces.
Washington-ordered assassination of America POWs, as shown by secret documents and statements from those covert operatives involved in the operations (contrary to denials by CNN-Time).
The criminal activities by U.S. leaders in the Iran-Contra scandal, covered up by members of Congress, Justice Department lawyers, and the media.
Inslaw, one of many scandals, involving Justice Department lawyers and federal judges.
Tactics used to prevent the American public from learning of corruption in government offices, including sham prosecution of government agents and citizens by Justice Department lawyers and federal judges.
Killings and mysterious deaths of people exposing corruption in high places.
Pattern of cover-ups by government check and balance, including the nation's top law enforcement agency, Congress, federal judges, and the establishment media, and how the lives of millions of Americans are tragically affected. Includes massive corruption in the three branches of government that made possible the events of September 11, 2001.
CIA funding of secret bank accounts for U.S. “leaders.”
Secret funding by the CIA of bank accounts by several well-known politicians (as told to the author by the head of a former CIA proprietary).
Operation Tailwind--as described to the author by people involved.
CIA looting of savings and loans, bankruptcy court assets, and other financial frauds.
Widespread corruption by judges and lawyers in the bankruptcy courts.
Details of secret CIA airlines--including description to the author by former head of one of these CIA airline proprietaries.
CIA-DEA role in Pam Am Flight 103 bombing.
CIA airlines and their cargo of drugs.
List of CIA whistleblowers and CIA operations discovered by author.
CIA-DEA drug pipeline making possible placement of bomb on Flight 103, the Justice Department cover-up, and Justice Department retaliation against those who exposed the truth.
Sex, drugs, killings, attorneys, CIA, and more of the same.
October Surprise and the cover-ups by members of Congress and media people.
Government corruption related to a series of airline disasters and the author's attempts to expose and halt the misconduct.
The bizarre misuse of the judicial system to silence the author's exposure activities.
Complicity by lawyers and judges in the legal fraternity.
Smuggling of suitcase nuclear bombs, and Justice Department sabotage of insider revealing this information.
Shows the worsening lying by U.S. leaders.
Federal judges who became key players in the cover-ups, the obstruction of justice, and the persecution of a whistleblower.
An accounting of how government personnel forced the author into Chapter 11 and then stripped him of his life's assets consisting of over $10 million in real estate, all in violation of law.
Aiding and abetting by Supreme Court Justices.
Lawsuit filed against the Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court on the basis of their cover-ups of criminal activities. Such a lawsuit had probably never before been filed.
The endemic cover-ups by media people and political pundits, constituting obstruction of justice, with fatal consequences.
Details of how federal judges and Justice Department prosecutors colluded to sentence the author to federal prison in retaliation for reporting the federal crimes and for defending himself through the exercise of constitutional and statutory remedies.
Unusual lawsuits filed by the author, reporting the federal crimes that he, a former federal agent, and his group of other federal agents, discovered that implicated people in key government positions.
Looting of the HUD program, bribes, favoritism, and cover-up by Justice Department and Congress.
Another perspective on savings and loan looting, including CIA involvement.
CIA–scheme against a President of the United States.
The author's chance meeting of CIA informants who participated in the October Surprise operation, providing further proof that the operation existed.
How the author met dozens of other government agents, former drug smugglers, and former Mafia figures.
A detailed accounting of the tactics used to prevent the American public from discovering the truth, similar to the tactics used in covering up virtually every other scandal in government.
The progeny of October Surprise, reveals the sordid side of Iran-Contra, including the illegal arms sales, the assassination squads trained and funded by the CIA, and the drug trafficking into the United States.
CIA money-laundering operation in the Pacific, until its cover was blown.
CIA money-laundering operation in the Pacific, taking over after the cover was blown on Nugan Hand Bank, and details concerning the blowing of the cover of BBRDW that made world headlines in the mid-1980s.
Corruption by Justice Department officials relating to the theft of software developed by a small company.
The BCCI operation, its contacts with Bank of America and the CIA, and its crooked method of operations, as well as the cover-up by Justice Department officials.
U.S. suspicious funding of Iraq's war machine.
Tactics used to silence informants and whistleblowers, including killings, mysterious deaths, felonious persecution by Justice Department prosecutors and federal judges.
The criminal activities by federal personnel in control of powerful government entities and their felony persecution of informants.
The part played by Israeli officials, the Mossad, in several of the criminal enterprises.
Other forms of government and non-government corruption in the United States.
Preludes to the deception and fraud played upon the American people in the 21st Century.
Devastating future for the indifferent American public.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Corruption in Government Offices
2. Beginning Legal and Judicial Tactics to Obstruct Justice
3. Early Cover-Ups by Federal Judges
4. Judicial Corruption In Chapter 11 Courts
5. Continuing Tactics Obstructing Justice
6. Blatant Due Process Violations and Cover-Ups
7. Protected Insiders Looting HUD
8. Protected Insiders Looting Savings and Loans
9. October Surprise: Insiders Rewarding Terrorism
10. Gunther Russbacher: Early CIA Intelligence Source
11. October Surprise Cover-Ups
12. Iran-Contra and Drug Smuggling
13. CIA’s Sordid History Subverting America
14. CIA’s Nugan Hand Bank and Drug Smuggling
15. BBRDW, CIA, and Secret Bank Accounts
16. Inslaw and Crimes at Justice
17. BCCI, Bank of Crooks and Criminals
18. Drug Smuggling by CIA and Other Insiders
19. FBI and Other Whistleblowers
20. Anatomy of a CIA Proprietary Airline
21. Ramifications of Trojan Horse Corruption in Government
Table of Contents
1. CIA-DEA Drug Role In Pan Am Flt 103 Bombing
2. President Clinton Saga
3. Reagan-Bush Funding Iraq’s Arms Buildup
4. September 11: Déjà vu Consequences
5. Bush II, Beginning of Catastrophic Consequences
6. Bush II, Lies and Iraq
7. U.S. Misconduct Breeding Worldwide Terrorism
8. Forms of Terrorism Against United States
9. Israel & America Misconduct: Catalyst for Terrorism
10. Justice Department: Greatest Direct Threat to Americans
11. FBI’s Use of Murderers as Informants
12. Similar FBI Culture in New York Area
13. Complicity by Legal Fraternity
14. Complicity by Supreme Court Justices
15. Complicity by Media Personnel
16. Retaliating against Those Who Speak Out
17. Implications and Public Action Required