Subversive Conduct, Perpetrators,
And Sampling of Grave Consequences
Definition of Subversive Conduct
The following are generally accepted definitions of subversive conduct:
Decades of aiding and abetting, funding, proving immunity, in brutal murders in the Boston and New York City offices, known and approved by top officials in Washington
grotesque violations of wholesale
numbers of laws and constitutional
protections far exceeded the
undermining the government
Examples of Documented
A pattern and culture of corrupt conduct in the FAA, enabling a series of airline disasters and deaths, and cover-ups by such government entities as people in control of the Department of Justice, members of Congress.
Conduct that directly inflicts great harm to individual Americans.
corruption fighter, Captain Rodney Stich, discovered and documented during 30 years of insider activities, assisted by other insiders, included such matters as the following:
- Misusing government offices for criminal activities against the people and the nation.
- Violating civil rights of a targeted person, or the public, to cover up for the criminal and subversive activities of people in key government positions.
- Those activities inflicted great harm upon individual Americans; enabled a long series of fraud and corruption-enabled airline disasters starting in the 1960s, and then expanded into corruption-enabled terrorist successes.
- Criminally misusing government offices, violating wholesale numbers of state and federal laws and constitutional protections.
California Judges' Documented
Hardcore Subversive Conduct
Starting in 1982, California judges at every level of the California judicial system aided and abetted a bizarre scheme involving a sham lawsuit filed by a CIA-front San Francisco law firm of Friedman, Sloan, and Ross. That scheme required criminally misusing the California courts and openly and repeatedly, from 1982 to 1988, and again at a ,later date, repeatedly inflicting great and irreparable personal and financial harm though wholesale violation of state and federal statutes and decisional laws and constitutional protections.
- California judges. Six years of repeated violations of dozens of state and federal statutes, controlling decisional laws, by California judges at every level.
- California judges. Six years of retaliating against the corruption-fighter every time he exercised the legal and constitutional right to seek relief from the great and irreparable personal and financial harm resulting from the violations of his civil rights.
- People in key government positions in the three branches of government repeatedly engaged in harmful and catastrophic misconduct that repeatedly violated blocks of state and federal laws and constitutional protections, with the results that the America public suffered great harm; the nation suffered great harm, and today is in grave danger.
- The people in powerful federal positions are charged with upholding the laws and the basic constitutional protections, and instead, as shown by documents covering a 40-year period, repeated violated these responsibilities, causing or enabling great harm, deaths, and catastrophic events.
Federal Judges' Documented
Hardcore Subversive Conduct
Federal judges. From the 1970 through 2005, and continuing, as part of a conspiracy involving the scheme that started in the California courts:
- Blocked the corruption-fighter from reporting and halting corruption-enabled harm, deaths, and catastrophic aviation disasters and terrorist successes. Those acts protected key people in government that were misusing their offices in a corrupt or criminal manner, and inflicting or enabling the infliction of great harm to the people or national interests, and enabling a long series of aviation disasters and then enabling a series of deadly terrorist successes.
- Repeatedly issued unlawful and unconstitutional orders barring him from court access, while they simultaneously aided and abetted the unprecedented violations occurring in the California courts.
- Charging the corruption-fighter with criminal contempt of court when he exercised the responsibility under the federal crime reporting statute, Title 18 U.S.C. § 4, to report federal crimes to a federal court.
- Compounded that civil rights outrage by unconstitutionally depriving him the constitutional right to a jury trial, where he was charged, prosecuted, tried, judged, and s sentence in a kangaroo court environment by the prosecutor and the judges committing the crimes that he sought to report and halt. The guilty then sentenced the corruption-fighter to six months in federal prison, during which he spent four weeks in solitary confinement.
- When the corruption-fighter, stripped of all federal defenses in the federal courts, in desperation filed Chapter 11 in the bankruptcy court for the sole purpose of seeking a halt in the violations of his civil rights in the California federal courts.
- The never-ending subversion of law continued. His life assets were seized and liquidated in gross violations of federal statutes, controlling decisional laws, constitutional law, and Supreme Court decisions. Evidence showed that there gross civil rights violation, corrupting the federal courts, indicated that these civil rights violations occurred in a criminal manner.
- Upon his release from six years in prison, federal judges Vaughn Walker charged the corruption-fighter with criminal contempt of court for filing a federal action in another federal circuit seeking to report and halt the corruption-enabling start of terrorist success.
- Charging the corruption-fighter with criminal contempt of court when he filed the legal and constitutional right to defend against the illegal and unconstitutional seizure and liquidation of his life assets.
- Retaliating against the corruption-fighter that were perpetrated, and then criminally covered up by other government personnel, including those in U.S. Department of Justice; members of Congress; and others.
- Criminal statutes that were violated for the past 40 years in perpetrating these acts.
Department of Justice Personnel
Documented Hardcore Subversive Conduct
The documenting of criminal misconduct by key people in the U.S. Department of Justice started in the mid-1960 as they covered up and protecting key people in the Federal Aviation Agency whose misconduct was enabling a series of aviation disasters.
- FBI-DOJ personnel in the Boston offices engaging in murders with brutal mob boss, James "Whitey" Bulger, with the knowledge and approval of high-level Department of Justice personnel in Washington.
- High-level personnel in the Washington offices of the U.S. Department of Justice deep-sixing advance information on the series of initial al Qaeda attacks for the purpose of preventing the American public from learning of the decades of murders involving FBI-DOJ personnel in the New York City offices, with approval of Washington officials, including J. Edgar Hoover.
- Massive violations of their responsibilities by politically biased personnel of the Federal Aviation Administration, as they covered up for gross violations of federal air safety requirements and criminal acts resulting in decades of preventable aviation disasters.
- Harm inflicted upon FAA airline safety inspector Rodney Stich by FAA management, seeking to halt his official assignment to halt the air safety corruption at a major politically-powerful airline that was resulting in a continuing series of aviation disasters.
- Years of attacks upon a former federal agent by personnel of the U.S. Department of Justice, criminally misusing their offices to silence Stich as he reported and sought to halt the deadly corruption that he and his group of other former government agents sought to halt.
These actions included:
- Department of Justice personnel and federal judges charging Stich with criminal contempt of court for filing a federal action under the federal crime reporting statute; denying him a jury trial; and sentencing the 67-year-old corruption-fighter to six months in federal prison, including four weeks of torture-like solitary confinement.
- Department of Justice personnel and federal judges corruptly and unconstitutionally seized and liquidated the ten millions in assets that funded his corruption fighting activities.
- Federal judge charged Stich with criminal contempt of court for filing a legal objection to the seizure and liquidation of his assets, which converted him fro a multi-millionaire to a state of poverty, and making him homeless.
- Federal judges, from 1968 to 2005, repeatedly blocked Stich from reporting to a federal judge, under the federal crime reporting statute, the criminal acts by federal personnel that Stich and his group of former federal agents discovered during their official duties. These blocks, constituting federal crimes, including obstruction of justice resulted in great harm to the American people; great harm to national security; and played an enable role n a series of national catastrophic events. These included, for instance, bombing of World Trade Center; downing of TWA Flight 800; bombing of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania hijackings of four U.S. airliners on September 11, 2001; repeated the corruption enabled world-record aviation disasters into the heart of New York City.
Government Personnel Who
Became Complicit Through Cover-Ups
Starting in the mid-1960s, corruption fighter, Captain Rodney Stich, notified people in other government offices of the corrupt and criminal subversive conduct and the resulting great harm. Initially, many admitted the seriousness of the matters, and then did nothing, when they had a moral and legal duty to halt the corruption; and halt the massive civil rights violations that were part of the criminal acts to protect the perpetrators and themselves.
Government personnel, and others, who committed repeated criminal acts as they covered up of the above federal crimes and subversive activities:
- Members of Congress, who were repeatedly notified of these matters since the mid-1960s, by professionals who were there. Letter list to members of Congress, showing their cover-up complicity and enablers.
- Federal judges, who repeatedly blocked the reports of the corruption and consequences since the 1970s when they had a mandatory duty to received the reports under the federal crime reporting statute, Title 18 U.S.C. § 4. They then compounded these obstruction of justices offenses by charging the corruption fighter with criminal contempt of court when he sought to report worsening corruption that were starting to result in deadly terrorist successes. They then compounded those crimes illegally and unconstitutionally seizing his life assets in a criminal manner.
- Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court. Except for Supreme Court Justice Byron White, the Justices of the U.S. Supreme court repeated covered up for these matters, protected the guilty, and under criminal statutes, they became complicit.
- Media personnel and media corporations, who were repeatedly notified of these matters since the 1960s, and who became complicit and enablers by their cover-ups of crimes against the people and the United States.
Difficulty of Eliminating the Powerful
Guilty Parties in Powerful Positions
Documentaries on 50 Years of Corruption And
Subversive Conduct In
Government Positions, and Resulting Tragedies
Provided by Unique Insiders
Unprecedented in any Modern Industrial Nation(Print available at www.amazon.com and www.amazon.co.uk)
All of the books are available at amazon.com, in print and on digital formats, and at many other Internet sites. They bring together the various pieces of the puzzle to better understand the overall picture, and why the same conditions continue year after year. Information on the books by former government agent Rodney Stich
Sampling of early books reviews
Sampling of complimentary letters/faxes to author/activist Rodney Stich.
- Captain Rodney Stich bio.
- Sampling of commendations given to Stich over his lifetime.
- Evidence of Stich's credibility.
More information about these books by clicking here.
Print books from Amazon.com in Europe: http://www.amazon.co.uk./s/ref=nb_sb_noss/277-4275297-4922359?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=%22Rodney%20Stich%22