CIA Asset Gunther Russbacher
One of the most seasoned in-the-field CIA agents in worldwide
covert activities was Gunther Russbacher. He became friend and a confident of
former federal agent and corruption-fighting whistleblower, Rodney Stich. The
vast experiences of Gunther Russbacher are described in Stich's books called
Defrauding America and Drugging America. Hundreds of hours of
recorded deposition-like sessions occurred between them, from about 1990 to
August 8, 2005, when Russbacher passed away.
Included among the many worldwide covert operations in which
Russbacher played an active role, under orders, were the following:
- Covert activities in Afghanistan—before and during
the arrival of Soviet forces.
- The Iran-Contra affair during the Reagan
- Bribing of Iranian officials to bring about the
release of hostages held in Lebanon.
- The various meetings involving the October Surprise
operation to delay the release of the 52 American hostages held in
- Coordinating the various drug smuggling groups in
- Drug smuggling activities of CIA personnel and CIA
assets, especially during the secret funding of the rebels subverting
the government of Nicaragua.
- Covert CIA companies (proprietaries) looting the
savings and loans and other financial frauds.
- CIA proprietaries secreting forcing companies
into bankruptcy and then looting their assets—with the assistance of
federal judges, U.S. Department of Justice bankruptcy trustees.
- Subverting foreign governments, especially those that
had any type of financial arrangements with the Soviet Union or other
leanings with communism. (Remember, it is communist countries funding
U.S. wars and keeping the U.S. from becoming bankrupt!)
- Retrieving and hiding gold looted by the Japanese
that had been hidden in the Philippines during World War II, and then
depositing the valuables in banks throughout the world, partly to fund
covert activities for CIA personnel and former CIA personnel engaged in
their own secret projects.
Researcher's hundreds of hours of providing details of
covert operations included such additional matters as:
- Knowledge by people in other U.S. intelligence groups of
the conduct by CIA agents, assets, and covert companies and proprietaries.
- Bribes paid to federal judges that acted to protect CIA
operations, including the criminal acts, from becoming known.
- CIA personnel making secret payments to media personnel
and media corporations.
available in various online pharmacies can be adopted to get back the normal sexual health once more at any age. Generic cialis
is also a drug which is highly adopted for the treatment of sexual dysfunction. This drug unlike any online pharmacy
other similar drug does not affect blood pressure of the patient under any circumstances and thus highly appreciated.