Lying and deception against Americans has been standard procedure for decades. Some segments of this practice has been well publicized. Very few people, however, appear to recognize the extent of the great tragedies inflicted upon America's men, women, and families by this practice.
The horror arising from the success of the September 11, 2001, terrorists is only one of the latest examples. This page will attempt to refresh memories or to make these practices and these tragedies recognized.
Judging from the public's response after September 11, 2001, it doesn't appear that the public either recognizes the extent of the lying and misconduct within government that insured the success of the terrorists, that encouraged the terrorists to proceed with their scheme. It also doesn't appear that most of the public recognizes the continued role played by those responsible for the success of the terrorists, the lying, the spin, or the extreme ignorance by many politicians and military personnel appearing on television.
Deaths and Other Tragedies
Inflicted Upon Gullible Americans
The consequence of this conduct, and the public's continued acceptance of it, will continue the tragedies inflicted on Americans. A few examples of the lying and corruption by people in key government positions follows:
- September 11, 2001 terrorism. The cover-ups by every government check and balance of the misconduct within the Federal Aviation Administration permitted a continuation of the culture and misconduct that encouraged the September 11, 2001, terrorist hijackers to continue with their plan, and insured the success of the terrorists.
- Vietnam War. Government spin doctors (i.e. liars) including President Johnson, McNamara, and others, caused America to suffer the brutal deaths of 58,000 Americans--the sons, the fathers, the husbands of those who suffered additional tragedies. Even now, after discovering they had been lied to, virtually no reaction from the public. The war upon an impoverished people that could not be won was escalated by President Lyndon Johnson on false charges that North Vietnam attacked U.S. navy destroyer.
- Korean War. Another spin by U.S. politicians. Sham excuses, the domino effect, deluded Americans to sacrifice 38,000 Americans and many more wounded and permanently disabled.
- Government's sham war on drugs. While people in key government offices, including the CIA and the White House during the Contra affair, were involved in smuggling huge quantities of drugs into the United States, and other government personnel were covering up for these crimes, the same group in government was responsible for the legislation and prosecution resulting in hundreds of thousands of men and women being imprisoned on peanut quantities of drugs, sham no-drug conspiracies, sham charges, and other moral and legal crimes. Result of this culture are thousands of murders, escalation of crime, destruction of civil rights, destruction of families, thousands of people sentenced to life in prison. (Detailed in the third edition of Defrauding America and the first edition of Drugging America.)
- Cover-up of culture of corruption in the Federal Aviation Administration, and the protection of the guilty by every check and balance, despite decades of air tragedies arising from this culture. The most recent consequence of this practice occurred on September 11, 2001 terrorist hijackers. Other consequences, possibly even worse, will follow as the same people in government responsible for the corruption, the lying, the cover-ups, are in position, along with the incompetents whose incompetency is not difficult to recognize as they make glib statements on television. (Detailed in the third edition of Unfriendly Skies.)
- Invading Panama, killing hundreds, on the pretense that Manuel Noriega was dealing in drugs. He was dealing in drugs for years with the CIA and Israel's Mossad, and the United States had been smuggling drugs for decades, starting with the legislation bringing about the creation of the CIA.
- Invading Granada on the pretense that a runway was being built for Russian aircraft. That runway was eventually finished and used for the purpose intended all along--promoting tourism.
- The corruption, and its cover-up, in federal courts, that inflicts great harm upon thousands of America's people, especially that in the bankruptcy courts that includes looting the assets of people who naively exercise the statutory protections of Chapter 11. (Details in each of the three books.)
- Savings and loan fraud, involving CIA personnel and proprietaries, that inflicted huge financial costs upon Americans that must still be paid.
- Corruption in federal courts that deprive Americans of due process.
- Funding Iraq's Saddam Hussein to purchase arms, and then advising that the United States had no objection to the invasion of Kuwait. (Details in third edition of Defrauding America.)
- October Surprise, during which money and arms were provided to Iran to delay the release of the American hostages. (Details in third edition of Defrauding America.)
- Government corruption, lying, and cover-ups in many other areas of harmful corrupt activities. These are detailed in all of the books.
There Were, Are, and Will Continue To Be Consequences
Of the Culture of Corruption, Cover-Ups, and
Retaliation Against Whistleblowers
Harm to the American public in non-violent areas.
Harm to the few people in the United States fighting the high-level corruption in a meaningful manner.
Harm inflicted on former federal agent and whistleblower during multiple schemes to silence him.
Sampling of Early Consequences
TWA Flight 800
U.S. Embassy Bombings
9/11 Easily-Preventable Multiple Hijackings
These few examples of the horrors associated with airline disasters enabled to occur by documented corruption withheld from the American people. The standard culture of cover-ups in the United States enabled the corruption, cover-ups, to mutate into different areas. In the aviation area, although the continuing series of airline disasters eventually came to a halt for other reasons, the culture continued, and enabled to occur a number of easily preventable airline disasters. The inbred culture created the conditions that enabled four groups of terrorists to easily hijack four airliners within a few hours of each other and kill nearly 3,000 people.
One of Over 200 Victims Choosing This Way to Die—
Made Possible by Many Enablers in United States
Consequences of Corruption, Cover-Ups, And
Retaliation Felonies Not Limited to Aviation
There were many other forms of victims from the systemic high-level corruption. These included for instance victims of the:
Department of Justice prosecutorial misconduct, people being falsely charges with crimes in order to improve the prosecutors' career.
The explosion of violent crime related to drug smuggling into the United States, in which CIA assets were major players.
Series of financial frauds appearing every few years, with the latest housing and financial implosions surfacing in 2008.
Seizure of assets from innocent people.
And many other forms.
These offenses are described in the books written by insiders.
Corruption of the Type Described at this site does not occur in a vacuum. High-level corruption in one area is simply one tentacle of a widespread culture of corruption. And the consequences of that corruption−and the endemic cover-ups−have consequences in other areas. The culture of corruption affects the people and the nation in many other ways, That includes the latest series of financial frauds that has occurred in the housing and financial sectors. Also, the effect of the endemic corruption and endemic cover-ups−major parts of the culture in the United States−that enablers successful terrorist attacks upon U.S. interests.
Harm to People Overseas From Culture Of
High-Level Corruption and Lies in the United States
In addition to the decades of harm resulting from the systemic corruption of key people and groups in the U.S. government, affecting aviation safety, financial, human rights, in the United States, there is the harm from outside sources brought about by the actions of U.S. politicians affecting people in other countries—such as the history of invading and killing foreigners—there are the successful "terrorist" attacks made possible by high-level corruption, and then there are the foreigners who are also victims from the same high-level corruption that adversely affects the American, but in a different form.
Remains of a girl—about the age of the 9-year-old Killed in Tucson in January 2011.
In criminal law, people are accomplices, and guilty, if they know of a criminal act and fail to report it to proper authorities and also to take efforts within their capability to halt their continuation. And there are endless numbers of accomplices that are complicit in these crimes and enablers of the consequences.
Suggestion to people outside the United States. Become familiar with the documented systemic corruption in the United States and show the outrage lacking of people in the United States, and:
Help expose the endemic corruption that seem to be acceptable to the American people, and maybe wake them up.
Help to protect yourselves against the decades of ham inflicted upon people of other countries by the actions of U.S. politicians—supported by much of the American public. Examples:
Serial lying by U.S. politicians to use as a pretense to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, killing tens of thousands of innocent people.
U.S. politicians shifting enabling blame from their own corrupt actions that encouraged and enabled four groups of terrorists to simultaneously hijack four airliners, and shift the blame to the people of Iraq and Afghanistan—with the help of a dumbed-down American public that is mostly too lazy to learn the truth.
Books by Unprecedented Number of Professional
Insiders on Multiple Areas of Corruption
And Catastrophic Consequences
All of the books are available at amazon.com, in print and on the Kindle, and at many other Internet sites. They bring together the various pieces of the puzzle to better understand the overall picture, and why the same conditions continue year after year. Information on the books by former government agent Rodney Stich
Sampling of early books reviews
Sampling of complimentary letters/faxes to author/activist Rodney Stich.
More information about these books by clicking here.
Thanks to the Very Few Who Care Enough
Thanks are given to those very very few who have contributed funds to the non-profit organization that helps to fund these exposure activities.
Make Your Own Blog or Internet Site:
Easy and Inexpensive
Get your own blog site, domain name, or hosting site at the popular godaddy.com hosting service.
A low-cost provider with excellent support service. Click on the following graphic for information
and quick start.