This site Provides Evidence of Pockets of Medical Corruption
And How a Lady Named Glenda was Put to Death
In the House of Death

This is the double Greek Tragedy of a kind and trusting lady, who sought medical treatment for a fungus infection in her lungs that caused a shortness of breath condition. What should have been a relative routine and short hospitalization turned into a horror story involving California's medical industry. Lies, deceptions, gross violations of universally recognized medical protocol, combed into a conspiracy, railroaded Glenda into California's house of death. From a vibrant lady to a state of comatose from an apparent morphine overdose and then death, within a period of hours. The horrendous misconduct was approved by California and federal oversight bureaucrats.

Quick highlights of medical corruption resulting in a double Greek tragedy:

Discover what may be the world's worst series of medical homicides ever exposed, and a sampling of what may be in store for the people seeking help in America's medical industry.

From this:

to this:  

through the corrupt acts of a close-knit group of doctors belonging to John Muir Physician Network.

Glenda Seeking Treatment for Recurring
Lung Fungus Infection
Causing Shortness of Breath


Glenda was admitted to John Muir Hospital for shortness of breath, and treated for recurring fungus infection from January 5, 2012, to January 14, 2012. She had COPD. During the hospital stay, Glenda developed three painful and serious pressure ulcers on her back that were deprived the special care of a wound specialist. These pressure ulcers caused Glenda to experience increasing pain. Treatment was not provided for Glenda's painful pressure ulcers.  

Glenda at John Muir Hospital

A January 12, 2012, report was favorable for Glenda's condition. Portions of another doctors report, dated January 13, 2012, the day before transferring Glenda to a skilled nursing facility showed no critical medical condition:

Clinically, she is doing relatively well. Asymptomatic on 2 L of oxygen. She looks comfortable without any shortness of breath r tachypnea. Vital signs have been relatively stable with o2 saturations 97% to 100% on 2 L per nasal cannula.

Hospital doctors issued an order for Glenda to be transferred to a skilled nursing facility for pulmonary rehabilitation treatment before returning home.

Glenda, Jan 13, 2012, John Muir Hospital
Suffering from painful pressure ulcers
on her back developed from hospitalization

Irresponsible Transfer to SNF Lacking Treatment
Ordered by Hospital Doctors

John Muir Hospital Transferred Glenda to SNF lacking pulmonary unit or pulmonologists. John Muir Hospital transferred Glenda on January 14, 2012, to Manor Care skilled nursing facility (Rossmoor Parkway), where no such pulmonary treatment or doctors were available. That was an irresponsible error that would within two weeks result in two deaths.

Fraudulent acceptance for Medical Treatment
Manor Care Did Not Have, Requiring a Series of
Other Medical Frauds Ending in Death

Despite lacking the special pulmonary treatment ordered by hospital doctors, Manor Care accepted Glenda, implying to her that they did have and would provide the  treatment that was ordered. Accepting Glenda for treatment they did not have was apparently done to continue an uninterrupted flow of patients to Manor Care from the main hospital in the area, John Muir Hospital. Manor Care already knew Glenda and the medical treatment she needed. Several days prior to that transfer, Manor Care admission director, Laura Stengel, stated on two occasions to Glenda's domestic partner that Manor Care did not have a pulmonary unit or pulmonary specialist, and therefore could not provide for Glenda and her COPD medical condition, and would not accept her.


Start of  Doctor Frauds and Deceptions by Doctors
To Hide Glenda's Fraudulent Admission


The admission of Glenda to Manor Care was the start of what then met the criteria of an organized-mob-like series of crude acts by doctors and medical facilities. Within 24 hours of being fraudulently accepted by Manor Care, India-trained Dr. Smita Chandra, employed by Hospice of the East Bay and Bruns House hospice facility, appeared at Glenda's bedside.  Dr. Chandra:

The lies and deception would knowingly result in Glenda’s premature death.

Manor Care ignored worsening painful pressure ulcers on Glenda’s back.

 Manor Care refused to have Glenda’s serious and painful pressure ulcers treated by a wound specialist.

Manor Care substituted morphine/opiates for the pain from the pressure ulcers instead of providing specialized wound specialist treatment. The opiates violated the universally recognized prohibition against morphine dosing of COPD patients, along with an increased risk of premature death. (Only exception permitting heavy morphine dosing of COPD patients is when the patient has a terminal illness and is near death.)

Manor Care doctor-in-charge, Dr. Martin Jimenez, repeatedly refused to provide information to Glenda's partner, and the sole person overseeing Glenda’s medical care. Due to the refusal of Dr. Jimenez to provide the requested medical information, Glenda's partner and medical care overseer had no idea as to the extent of the fraud being inflicted upon Glenda.

Glenda in Hospital,
Looking good despite the pain


 Glenda January 15, 2012 Manor Care, with the Stich Clan

Manor Care Doctors Dosing Glenda with
Round-the-Clock Opiates and Drugs That
Decreased Pulmonary Function

From Glenda's arrival at Manor Care, the  total absence of the ordered pulmonary rehabilitation treatment was combined with heavy dosing of drugs that worsened her pulmonary breathing problems. One such drug was Norco (hydrocodone-Acetaminophen). The warnings associated with that drug include:

Emergency type of side effects (all of which were reported in Manor Care records):

At, the following: "This is a post-marketing study of COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) among people who take Norco. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 33 reports from FDA and user community." Duramorph (morphine injection) is a systemic narcotic analgesic for administration by the intravenous, epidural or intrathecal routes. It causes serious side effects:  slow/shallow breathing, … mood changes (such as agitation, hallucinations, confusion) …  slow/fast heartbeat. ... swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat) …  trouble breathing. ... This medicine should not be used in … lung diseases (such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-COPD), breathing problems (such as slow/shallow breathing, sleep apnea) ...

Morphine Replaced Pressure Ulcer Treatment!

The morphine was primarily for the pain arising from the open wound on Glenda's back. The serious pressure ulcers needed the attention of doctors specializing in wound care. Prior to Glenda's entry into Manor Care, in 2011, Glenda was under the care of a wound specialist in the Wound Center of Walnut Creek. That treatment kept the pain under control.

If Manor Care’s management and physicians had provided recognized specialized treatment for the painful pressure ulcer on Glenda’s spinal area it would have required an extended stay at Manor Care. That extended stay would have increased the possibility that federal and state regulators discovered the sham acceptance by Manor Care for the pulmonary rehabilitation treatment that it did not have.

 Another Drug with Adverse Effects

Immediately upon arrival at Manor Care, and under supervisory physician Dr. Martin Jimenez,  Glenda was given round-the-clock Lorazepam (aka as Ativan). That drug is known to reduce pulmonary function, the exact opposite to what Glenda needed. A typical Ativan warning is the following:

Ativan injection is contraindicated in patients with severe respiratory insufficiency,

In addition, the respiratory decreasing effect of Ativan was combined with other respiratory decreasing drugs, including Norco and morphine sulfate.

Ativan also had mind-altering side effects, including suicide thoughts. This  played a key role in Glenda reacting to the overwhelming series of thug-like acts by a group of doctors and medical facility managers and just giving up.

Rushing Glenda to the Nearest Hospital
Due to Opiates Misuse

On January 21, 2012, Glenda was rushed to nearby Kaiser Permanente hospital in Walnut Creek because of a dangerously low oxygen level. Normally, she would have been sent to John Muir Hospital, but because of her near-death condition, the nearest hospital was selected. The low oxygen level due to breathing difficulties was the expected result of the heavy opiate dosing which should not be given to COPD patients.

The perilously low oxygen level would be a normal reaction from the opiate dosage given to Glenda, a COPD patient,  that should not have been given, and was possibly done because of the absence of a pulmonary doctor at Manor Care, or, deliberate indifference.

Doctors at Kaiser Permanente hospital did not find any end-of-life condition affecting Glenda. They found the fluid on the lungs that had gone uncorrected for weeks; they found a possible pneumonia or fungus infection. Glenda returned to Manor Care on January 23, 2012, for more of the Ativan and narcotics—again decreasing her pulmonary function, and with fluid still on her lungs.

More warnings about morphine usage:

More information about dreaded consequences of morphine to COPD patients.

Systematic Withholding of All Information
From Glenda's Caregiver

Throughout this period Rodney sent faxes to the Manor Care facility seeking information about the treatment being provided to Glenda. Every request went unanswered, a grave violation of responsibility to the person responsible for arranging for, and overseeing, Glenda's medical treatment.

With all of the major violations of universally recognized medical care, it is obvious why Glenda's caregiver was kept totally uninformed by the physicians and management.

Manor Care's physician-in-charge was Dr. Martin Jimenez, and a member of the John Muir hospital physician group. Every request was for information about Glenda's treatment and medical condition was ignored, despite the fact that Rodney had sole responsibility for arranging for Glenda's treatment and responsible for determining if the treatment was adequate. Glenda's pain, and inability to check medical sources for information, left her vulnerable to whatever conduct, or denial of treatment, Manor Care physicians were providing. Faxes sent to Glenda's pulmonary physician, Dr. Khashayar, were also ignored.

Knowing that Manor Care was determined to discharge her, Glenda became depressed and repeatedly said she wanted to go to a nursing  home and die.

Glenda's Pulmonary Doctor Abandoning
Glenda During Medical Mistreatment

Glenda's pulmonary doctor, Ramin Khashayar, had largely abandoned Glenda during these difficult days, and Glenda's partner, Rodney sent a complaint to the California medical board. A long-time movie producer friend of Rodney, D.J. Donnelly, heard about Rodney's problems with  Khashayar and contacted the executive offices at John Muir hospital.

Dr. Khashayar then called Rodney on the phone and accused him of blackmail. (Blackmail for complaining about abandoning a patient?) Rodney repeatedly tried to obtain information from Khashayar about her treatment and what he was doing for her condition, without success, and asked him to see his patient at Manor Care. Dr. Khashayar refused to see his patient until Glenda's partner sent him a fax stating that the prior complaint to the Medical Board of California was false.

Blackmailing Phone Call From
Glenda's Pulmonary Doctor

Constant problems for Glenda's caregiver, affecting Glenda's life. On the evening of January 17, 2012, Rodney received an obviously hostile phone call from Glenda's Iranian doctor, Khashayar, accusing Rodney of blackmailing him. Khashayar stated that Glenda's primary care physician had asked him to check on his pulmonary patient, Glenda. Khashayar stated he did not visit Glenda because he did not have a contract with John Muir hospital. (That was a lie, as he later had Glenda brought back to John Muir for the removal of the fluid from on her lungs that he should have removed earlier, while she was in the hospital, and before Glenda's transfer to Manor Care.)

That phone call was made by Dr. Khashayar following Rodney's complaints to the California medical board about Glenda’s pulmonary doctor abandonment of his patient, and apparently retaliation. The complaint concerned the refusal of Dr. Khashayar to provide any information about Glenda’s pulmonary problems and the doctor’s abandonment of a person near death due to breathing difficulties. Khashayar's conversation was so bizarre and indicative of the abandonment of Glenda in her near-death condition that Rodney pressed the  record button on a recorder halfway through his call. A partial transcript of Khashayar phone call follows:

Rodney: [Because of your refusal to communicate with me], I am in the dark about Glenda’s treatment and condition and don’t know what to do. … Glenda is upset, and this is not the way to go.

Dr. Khashayar: What do you want me to do? [Take care of his patient!, who he had abandoned.]

Dr. Khashayar: The path that you have taken, I can’t see her anymore. [Filing complaint with medical board about his abandonment of his patient and refusal to respond to the person responsible for arranging Glenda’s medical care and to check that no neglect is occurring.]

Rodney: You won’t see and treat her. I’m desperate to find someone to see her.

Dr. Khashayar: Dr. Lorenzana called me and asked me as a favor to see Glenda. [Rodney had complained to Dr. Lorenzana, Glenda’s primary care physician, about Khashayar’s abandonment of Glenda during the critical breathing problem.]

Dr. Khashayar: Do  you  want me to  go and see her?

Rodney: Why can’t you write some type of report on Glenda and state what should be done?

Dr. Khashayar: I don’t like people blackmailing me. [In Khashayar’s mentality, a caregiver for a dying patient is a blackmailer if he objects to the abandonment of  his loved one by an irresponsible physician and files a complaint with the do-nothing Medical Board of California.]

Dr. Khashayar: I was going to see her; she is a lovely woman. But because you are blackmailing me, I am not going to see her. The only way that I am going to see her is if you send me a fax and rescind what you have told me. And  if I get a fax from you withdrawing all of your comments, and you ask me nicely to go see her, I will do it. [Khashayar’s form of reverse blackmailing!]

Dr. Khashayar: Because of your attitude, I am not going to go there. The only way I am going to go there is if you write a letter, send a fax as you have done before, and rescind all the complaints and everything you have said, and ask me to go see her. [The doctor's responsibility to his critically-ill patient cannot be predicated on rescinding medical misconduct complaint to the California medical oversight board!]

Dr. Khashayar: I have no responsibility to go to that nursing home; she can come to see me in my office. [Glenda was critically ill.]

Dr. Khashayar: Do you want me to see her? Send a letter and essentially rescind, all of your accusations … Once I get that fax, I will see her tomorrow. If I don’t get it, there is no way nobody can make me see her.  There is no law that says I have to see her.

Rodney: I’m not sure about the law, but by abandoning a patient there may be some criminal aspect to it.

Dr. Khashayar: I have no obligation to see her. …If you want me to go see her, all you have to do is write a fax rescinding what you said and ask me to go see her.

End of call from Iranian physician.

Khashayar Knew of the Misconduct Against Glenda

Dr. Khashayar had a contract to conduct the pulmonary rehabilitation treatment at Kindred SNF that was located about 400 feet from Manor Care. He knew that Glenda was transferred by John Muir Hospital for pulmonary rehabilitation treatment to Manor Care, and that Manor Care did in not have the treatment ordered by the hospital. He did nothing to correct the problem, which, if he had acted, and arranged for Glenda to be received by Kindred SNF, Glenda would have been protected against being sent to her death at the house of death: Bruns House hospice.

Since he received pay four different times while Glenda was in medical facilities, he knew of the lies and  deceptions being perpetrated against her by doctors and medical management personnel. Not only did he not halt the abuses; he enlarged upon them, making possible Glenda's death.

At this time, Khashayar was billing Medicare and Healthnet PPO insurance several times for allegedly treating Glenda. Khashayar therefore had to know of the medical fraud being perpetrated upon his client at that critical time, including:

Compounding Physician Neglect with
Deliberate Infliction of Emotional Stress

Khashayar had a letter hand-delivered to Glenda on January 20, 2012, at the Manor Care skilled nursing facility, where Glenda  was laying in pain—possibly from Khashayar's failure to remove the fluid on Glenda's lungs while she was a patient at John Muir hospital, about three minutes from his office. Khashayar surely knew—and intentionally inflicted—additional stress upon this frail lady suffering from the combined effects of cancer and pulmonary problems. The letter severely criticized Rodney for protesting the doctor's abandonment of his seriously ill patient.

Not satisfied with knowingly inflicting  further stress upon Glenda, he insisted that she sign the bottom of the letter acknowledging that she received it. What motive could he have other than to harm his patient by forcing her to do that! That tactic inflicted more stress on Glenda, who was then already at the limit of what a cancer patient could endure.

There were many different forms of treatments for Glenda's COPD, and required the attention of a responsible pulmonary physician. Glenda did not have that. Glenda eventually was overwhelmed by the magnitude and number of doctors involved in the medical corruption.

On January 25, 2012, shortly before Glenda would be sent to the house of death, Khashayar had Glenda sent to John Muir hospital for removal of the fluid on her lungs.

Caregiver Pleading with Glenda's
Primary Care Doctor for Help

On January 26, 2012, Glenda's caregiver faxed an urgent message to Dr. Lorenzana, Glenda's primary care physician, briefly explaining the problems and asked her for help. (She already knew of all of the frauds as she received copies of all medical reports.) In that message, Glenda's caregiver stated:

Hello Dr. Lorenzana,

If you have any suggestions, Glenda can sure use them now. Manor Care wants to discharge Glenda on the doctors’ assumption that she has reached a plateau or unable to improve further. [Emphasis added.]

removal of fluid from her lungs a few days ago, Glenda has shown improvement. As for physicians’ estimate of Glenda’s remaining life.

Dr. Lorenzana's office was about 400 feet from Manor Care, where Glenda was a patient. She surely knew that Glenda had two problems:

Dr. Lorenzana faxed back a reply the following day, January 27, 2012:

Dear Rodney: I am so sorry to hear about Glenda's plight. It is unfortunately an insurance problem. They are the ones that make a determination of how long a patient can be in a skilled nursing facility.

That answer did not address the problems, especially since prior faxes to Dr. Lorenzana went into problems more deeply. It was a ridiculous response. For instance:

It is recognized in the medical industry that a primary care physician serves as the patient's first point of entry into the health care system and as the continuing focal point for all needed health care services. As Glenda's primary care physician, Dr. Lorenzana had responsibility for overseeing Glenda's medical treatment by other doctors and medical facilities, and must investigate and correct any shortcomings.

She knew, or should have known, that the two problems that had given Glenda so much grief, the shortness of breath and the pain from the open wound on her back and on her ankle, were not being seen by physicians competent and specializing in these problems.

If Dr. Lorenzana had contacted Glenda's caregiver, he would have given her the remainder of the problems that the doctor did not know about. In any difficult medical condition, a careful diagnosis often relies on the patient's history of symptoms, and this is why it is so important that physicians communicate with the patient's close family or caregiver. However, sufficient information was provided to Dr. Lorenzana, and Glenda's life was involved, to where she should have sought further information.  That failure would have tragic effects for Glenda within a few days!

Returning Glenda to John Muir Hospital
For Delayed Removal of Fluid on the Lungs

Shortly before Glenda's discharge from Manor Care, she was transported to John Muir hospital where the fluid on her lungs was finally removed (January 24, 2012). Her pulmonary doctor, who previously stated to Glenda's caregiver (January 19, 2012 phone call) that he did not have a contract to perform at John Muir hospital, now was "suddenly" able to do so. He arranged for Glenda's transfer to John Muir hospital that should have been done weeks earlier.

The earlier removal of that fluid would very probably have improved Glenda's well being, reduced the pain arising from the breathing  difficulties, and paved the way for her transfer to Kindred where the facility had a major pulmonary unit. If that fluid had been removed earlier, Glenda's pain and depression would most probably have improved and changed Glenda's wish to just give up.

Pulmonary doctor Khashayar may have been prompted to finally address Glenda's pulmonary problems by pressure arising from a TV producer friend of Rodney, D.J. Donnelly of DJ Donnelly Productions, and complaints to California medical regulators.

The Kaiser Hospital doctors did not report any terminal condition in Glenda's medical status.

Glenda at Manor Care, in Pain, Dosed With
Mind-Altering Drugs and Opiates,
With Hope of Transfer to Kindred SNF

Despite the harmful effects of heavy dosing with Ativan and narcotics that worsened Glenda's pulmonary condition, and despite the heavy pain from the large open wound on her back, Glenda still looked good and had a wish for recovery and going home.

Manor Care schemed to Transfer Glenda from Treatment
To hospice and to the House of Death

Upon being told of plans to transfer Glenda to Bruns House hospice, Glenda’s caregiver, Rodney Stich, stated he would file an appeal. Manor Care management replied that they would not recognize his appeal, despite the moral and legal requirements. Everything possible was done to halt Glenda's treatment and transfer her to the house of death known as Bruns House hospice facility.

Manor Care management blocked Glenda's Transfer
To Kindred SNF That had the
Hospital-ordered pulmonary treatment

Glenda's partner arranged with nearby Kindred SNF to receive Glenda. Kindred had the pulmonary rehabilitation unit and specialized doctors to provide the treatment ordered by John Muir Hospital, which Manor Care did not have. Manor Care personnel then sought to block this transfer by convincing Kindred admission personnel not to accept Glenda.


Kindred SNF then refused to accept Glenda, despite the fact that Kindred admission personnel had previously agreed to admit Glenda and had a room for her; despite the fact that Glenda had hospital orders for the treatment; and that payment would be made by Medicare and Healthnet PPO insurance. "Professional courtesy!" Kindred's admission personnel's refusal made possible the scheme to send Glenda to her death at Bruns House "house-of-death." The group of doctors and Manor Care were, incredibly, engaging in every conceivable trick to divert Glenda, with a treatable medical condition, to her death in California's infamous house of death!

Overwhelmed by the Lies and Deceptions, and Drugged,
Glenda Gave Up, and Wanted to Die

 That rejection by Kindred, the existing pain from the untreated pressure ulcers, the suicidal side-effects of the mind-altering drug, Ativan, with its suicidal side effects, and a host of other medical outrages, caused Glenda to give up. Glenda was unaware of the frauds inflicted upon her after arriving at Manor Care. Even her partner and caregiver did not learn the extent of the criminal misconduct by  a literal gang of thugs. Medical personnel obviously knew that Glenda was incapable of making decisions that would change her from a treatable medical condition to death within 48 hours.)


Overwhelmed by it all, Glenda wrote in a note to her partner, Rodney:

“I just want to die.  It is time. You want to keep me alive. Why? I am ready to die.”

Medical Mob Ganging Up on Glenda and Her Partner

Without notifying Glenda’s caregiver of their plans, a half dozen personnel from Manor Care, Hospice of the East Bay, and Bruns House hospice facility, surrounded Glenda’s bed on January 30, 2012. Their objective was to convince Glenda that she should forfeit treatment (for her treatable COPD condition), transfer to hospice, and to the Bruns House hospice.


To insure that the scheme would not be thwarted by Glenda’s caregiver, the group pressured her to deny to him the right to block the transfer. In pain from the untreated pressure ulcers, her thinking altered by the mind-altering drugs, unaware of the conspiracy of frauds among the group of doctors and medical facilities (Manor Care,  Hospice of the East Bay, and Bruns House), She agreed, without realizing she was being corruptly sent to her death, and would be dead in two days.

Two Doctors from the Close-Knit Doctor Group
Signed Sham Certification of Terminal Illness Forms

·   Two doctors signed sham Certification of Terminal Illness forms (CTI) that authorized the termination of medical treatment and transfer Glenda to Bruns House hospice. They falsely certified that Glenda could be expected to die from esophageal cancer within six months. The two doctors consisted of Dr. Jan Spencer, with no medical practice, and employed by Hospice of the East Bay and its Bruns House. (Her certification was dated the day after Glenda died.) The second doctor was Dr. Vona Lorenzana, Glenda’s primary care doctor. (She signed the certification the same day Glenda was transferred to Bruns House.) Neither doctor was qualified as an oncologist.

At that point, Glenda’s condition was not terminal, her cancer was in remission, and her reason for using the medical system was the temporary shortness of breath resulting from the fungus infection in the lungs. That diagnosis was contradicted by recent CT scan and blood marker tests that revealed no signs of cancer. Portions of the recent CT scan report by Muir Oncology Imaging and Treatment Center (Walnut Creek, CA) stated in part:

Since the prior study the areas of abnormality in the right lung and right perihilar region have resolved and likely these were representative of inflammation or infection. [Prior fungus infection.] No new or suspicious findings are seen to suggest local, regional, or metastatic.

In addition, the John Muir Hospital report written the day before Glenda's transfer showed no such terminal condition and stated in part:

Clinically, she is doing relatively well. Asymptomatic on 2 L of oxygen. She looks comfortable without any shortness of breath r tachypnea. Vital signs have been relatively stable with o2 saturations 97% to 100% on 2 L per nasal cannula.

Glenda’s oncologist did not concur in that prognosis; he was waiting for Glenda to return so as to continue the cancer remission treatment.

The two doctors knew of the frauds and medical misconduct by their fellow doctors, the tests showing no signs of cancer, and the hospital doctor’s favorable report on Glenda’s medical condition, joining the criminal activities against the vulnerable Glenda.

Immediately prior to bringing Glenda to John Muir Hospital, Glenda was physically and mentally active. She would do 20 minutes on the treadmill at a 3.0 MPH speed, she remained active in social activities, and the esophageal cancer that was diagnosed four years earlier was in remission, as shown by a recent CD scan and cancer blood marker test.

Two California physicians signed the Certification of terminal illness that made possible Glenda's fraud related death. Dr. Vona Lorenzana, and the other was by Dr. Jan Spencer of the Hospice of the East Bay, Pleasant Hill.

Dr. Lorenzana's Certification of Terminal Illness (CTI) dated January 31, 2012, had major fraudulent errors . These are described in a fax sent to Dr. Lorenzana on March 22, 2012, by Glenda's former partner, Rodney Stich.

Dr. Jan Spencer's Certification of Terminal Illness, dated February 2, 2012, the day after Glenda's highly suspicious death in the Bruns House unit of the Hospice of the East Bay, resembled an off-the-shelf basic form that was more suitable for some minor inter-office matter. Rodney sent a March 22,  2012 fax sent to Dr. Spencer.

Both of the Certification of Terminal Illness:

Exact Opposite Findings by Professionals
Contradicted the two Unqualified Doctors

A combination PET-CT scan (10/28/11) shortly before entering John Muir hospital (1/5/12) showed a favorable medical and cancer status. Key parts of the Muir Oncology Imaging and Treatment Center report stated:


No suspicious axillary mss or adenopathy is noted. The breast tissue is symmetric and without hypermetabolic abnormality. ... No new or suspicious areas of lytic or blastic disease are seen.


1. Since the prior study the areas of abnormality in the right lung and right perihilar region have resolved and likely these were representative of inflammation or infection.

2. No new or suspicious findings are seen to suggests local, regional, or metastatic disease.

4. No acute findings are seen in the chest, abdomen, or pelvis.

5. There is trace pericardial fluid and pleural fluid. There are pleural and parenchymal changes which appear chronic.

Professional Oncologists  did not participate or agree; John Muir Hospital doctors report did not agree; Kaiser Permanente Hospital doctors did not agree.

Compassion and Coordination with Caregivers
Alien to These Medical Industry Physicians

What Glenda and Rodney both experienced together in their cancer journeys were in key areas the exact opposite of what is expected as a practical manner and what is claimed at major medical centers. The consequences were felt by Glenda in her cancer ordeal under the fee-for-service Medicare and Healthnet PPO, and what her caregiver and life companion experienced at his HMO type medical group at Kaiser Permanente. It is the belief by this writer that the quality of care, the compassion, the cooperation with caregivers, is far superior at the major medical centers.

Rodney and Glenda encountered a constant pattern of indifference, being treated like a commodity, being denied details of the treatment and medical condition, even when repeatedly requested and demanded. This denial made it impossible for Glenda's caregiver to know what treatment was being given, and whether it met the standards that can often be found through an intelligent Google search.

Every conceivable responsibility to patients and their partners and caregivers openly and repeatedly violated, with no fear of reaction from government oversight bureaucrats or criticism from others in the medical industry.

Bill of rights stated by American Hospital Association.


Glenda Arrived at Bruns House Hospice,
Thinking It Was a Nursing Facility

Glenda arrived at Bruns House hospice at 2 P.M. on January 31, 2012. Her spirits were up. She spent the remainder of the day making phone calls, having visitors, and between visitors, reading on her Kindle and the New York Times.

Bruns House in Alamo, California, is a modest size house in a residential area, containing six beds. The admission requirements are a patient with a non-treatable and terminal medical condition, with doctors' certification that the patient has six months or less to live.

Based upon available information for 2010, Bruns House had received 320 terminally-ill patients in  2010. That comes to 53 patients for each bed. That figures to a replacement patient once a week for each bad. Since there is a delay between removal of a body and preparing the room for another patients, the deaths would be averaging one every five days—for patients had doctors' prognosis of six months or less to live.

If even  half of those died as Glenda did, from an apparent opiate overdose, the facility may be the world's deadliest medical facility, and perpetrated with blatant cover-ups by California's bureaucrats and politicians. The truth will never be known, based upon the culture of cover-up by California's medical and other bureaucrats and politicians and the nation's culture of cover-ups and indifference.

See California's "house of death."

Ominous development: Doctor initiating the frauds
Was now in control of Glenda’s morphine/opiates dosing

Entering the room shortly after Glenda’s arrival at Bruns House was Dr. Chandra, the doctor employed by Hospice of the East Bay and Bruns House hospice. She initiated the frauds against Glenda when Glenda arrived at Manor Care, engaging in a pattern of deception and lies that would knowingly result in Glenda’s premature death. Chandra was now in charge of the morphine/opiates given to Glenda that had life-or-death consequences. (Bruns House was a house of death, a small residence of about 1800 square feet, with six beds, handled about 208 patients per bed that had a doctor's prognosis of six months or less--and living on an average of only four days!!

(Although it served well for patients who actually had only a few days to live, the rate of dying raised serious questions of wholesale opiate-assisted homicides.)

Glenda was already feeling better when she arrived at Bruns House hospice at 2 PM on Tuesday, January 31, 2012. (That improvement may have been due to the final removal of the fluid on Glenda's lungs four days earlier.)

Glenda, the evening of the afternoon of arrival, in pain from the untreated pressure ulcers, minutes before her last visitors left.


Sudden Unnatural Comatose Condition
|After Last Visitor Left

Within hours after the last of Glenda's visitors left, Glenda went into a sudden, unnatural change, becoming comatose. Something drastic was done to her: an obvious opiate overdose. She suddenly changed in an unnatural way, becoming comatose, with labored breathing—similar to a morphine overdose—and never regained.

A coma can be induced by heavy opiates, such as morphine. Even death. It was strange that Glenda was looking and feeling good the evening that Rodney and Stephanie left, and then seeing her comatose twelve hours later when they arrived early the following morning. Twelve hours earlier, when Glenda’s last visitors were leaving, the evening before, she was breathing normally, she was alert, and smiling. That dramatic change was not normal. Glenda's pain level did not require administration of any heavy opiate dosage.

Finding His Partner Comatose

Rodney Stich found his partner near death upon arriving early the next morning. Rodney found Glenda comatose and breathing with difficulty. He did not recognize at the time the symptoms of morphine/opiate overdose. If he had, he would have called 911 to have Glenda rushed to a hospital and given the morphine antidote treatment, including the opioid antagonist, naloxone.

Signs of opiate overdose that Rodney observed shortly before she died included respiratory depression, shallow, breathing, and body twitching, precise signs of opiate over dosage! Medical reports have documented the deliberate killing of patients by physicians as an increasing practice. It appears as if there was a rush to bring about Glenda's death. None of the perpetrators had any fear of punishment.

Rodney sat by Glenda's bed, occasionally holding her hand, thinking of the many great moments they shared together. In early evening, Glenda started myoclonic jerking, which is often the side effect of heavy opioid administration. It is a disturbing sight to watch.

Finally, at eight p.m., thinking that Glenda would survive the night, he left for home so as to get enough sleep for the next day's vigil. But no sooner had he arrived home, a call from Bruns House said she was near death. Rushing back, the 15 minutes it took to arrive was not soon enough. A beautiful life was over for Glenda. The opiate overdose was surely recognizable to other medical personnel coming on duty. None acted to save Glenda’s life.

Drug order for Glenda at Bruns House "house of death."

Glenda's Life Ended, Hours After Entering House of Death,
Enabled by Criminal-Type Conduct by Group of
Close-Knit Doctors of Death

Within hours of being railroaded to the house of death, after several weeks of scandalous and criminal misconduct, the schemes ended with Glenda's death.  The joy and happiness this sweet and trusting lady would no longer exist. 

Glenda, minutes after dying: obvious opiate overdose. Homicide!


Another Death From Record-Setting Medical Corruption

Rodney, in daily contact with Glenda’s son, Bruce, notified him of his mother’s death. No one heard from him thereafter. Bruce apparently committed suicide shortly after being informed of his mother's death. Bruce had a great love for his mother, and showed it in his many e-mails to Rodney.



Bruce, Las Vegas, on a plane trip of the Southwest with two pilots,
His mother and Rodney Stich.



Close-Knit Doctor Group Protected Each Other's
Criminal Involvement in Glenda's Homicide:

A doctor employed by Hospice of the East Bay and Bruns House hospice falsely wrote on the official death certificate that Glenda died from esophageal cancer rather than the more obvious opiate-induced homicide. These doctors were members of the close-knit John Muir Physician Group, each protecting the scheme and the criminal acts that were part of it.

Funeral Services For a Victim of Corrupt
Elements in America's Medical Industry

Funeral services for Glenda were held in Walnut Creek on February 8, 2012, and burial at the Alamo-Lafayette cemetery in Lafayette, California. In attendance was Glenda's 18-year companion and caregiver, Rodney Stich, the "clan" of which Rodney's daughter, Stephanie, was matriarch, and Glenda's many friends from the Rossmoor retirement community, and especially from the sewing and quilters' group. From Glenda's family, Mike and Martin appeared. Bruce was dead and Glenda's daughter did not attend.  Glenda's obituary.

The Hectic Necessities
Upon Death of a Loved One

Even though death was long expected and plans made, carrying them out can be tiresome, both immediately after the death and the funeral services, and then the trustee duties. An obituary was sent to the Contra Costa Times for a three-day placement, and an obituary to the Rossmoor News, a paper for the 8,000 member retirement community where Glenda was well known for her sewing and quilt activities.

The funeral services were held on February 8, 2012, at Hull's Mortuary in Walnut Creek, with Pastor Cherie Reid of the Grace Presbyterian Church conducting the services. Several members of this writer's family spoke of their love for Glenda. A loving and caring Pastor Cherie Reid conducted the services

From Glenda's family, there appeared at the funeral services two of the sons, Martin from Tulsa, Oklahoma, and Mike from New Jersey. Bruce, who was found dead after being informed of his mother's death, obviously was not there. Glenda's daughter, living closer than any of the other family, did not appear.

Grief and Harm Combined

Glenda's death, the gross corruption by a literal gang in the medical industry, and the massive cover-ups and indifference, worsened the grief experienced by Glenda's partner. Especially since he was greatly affected by years of great personal and financial harm inflicted upon him in an attempt to silence his efforts attempts to report and halt corruption in multiple overt and covert government positions that were responsible for years of catastrophic consequences upon the United States.

One Last Crusade Against Areas of Deadly
Endemic Corruption In the United States

Glenda's partner of 18 years, Rodney Stich, a former government agent who became a major activist after being given the assignment in 1964 to correct the pockets of corruption at a major airline that enabled a long series of airline disasters to occur. From there, the discovery and activist activities greatly expanded. (See The pockets of corruption that resulted in Glenda's death undoubtedly have and will continue to have similar deadly effect upon others. And become more widespread. Despite his age (he joined the U.S. Navy a year before the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor), he is determined to give this battle a try.

Glenda's Partner Started to Investigate

Determined to nail down the doctors that played a role in Glenda's premature death, Rodney sent faxes (March 9, 2012) to Dr. Jan Spencer at Hospice of the East Bay, and Dr. Vona Lorenzana. These faxes had specific questions about how the doctors came to the conclusion, and certified, that Glenda had less than six months to live. Without their certification on January 31, 2012, Glenda would not be dead the next day—and the apparent suicide or death by grief of Bruce Guilinger, her son in Big Lake, Minnesota.

One of dozens of letters seeking information  and answers was sent to Dr. Jan Spencer employed by Hospice of the  East Bay and Bruns House. She made one of the two certifications  that Glenda wou9ld die from esophageal cancer within six months. The doctor refused to respond, but spoke through Virginia Bruski, vice president of Hospice of the East Bay and Bruns House. Bruski revealed the callous attitude of Dr. Spencer in a March 15, 2012 fax that appeared to justify putting to death anyone exceeding the average life expectancy:

"Dr. Spencer stated that Glenda had ... far outlived her life expectancy."

Under that distorted and deadly medical thinking, Glenda's caregiver, ten years older, living long past his life expectancy, can be euthanatized—put to death—if he enters a medical facility for a treatable medical condition!!

Dr. Spencer, from Hospice of the East Bay, certifying a patient for their Bruns House hospice, had never seen Glenda before and was going by the records. The records of the past 15 days included the doctors at John Muir hospital and Kaiser Permanente hospital who did not find any signs of dying within six months.

Further, there were no records at Manor Care or the two hospitals relating to treatment for the cancer. Cancer was not the issue in any of the three medical facilities involved with Glenda. (The cancer that she had survived for the past four years was in apparent remission.) Without any records at their disposal relating to cancer, these two doctors signed the "death decree" that Glenda had less than six months to live, thereby barring her from the COPD rehabilitation that had been previously ordered and denied, and correction of the painful wound on her back.

Sampling of Investigative Actions Taken By
Glenda's Partner and Nationally-Known Activist

Cover-Ups of Criminal Acts are Criminal Acts

Under criminal statutes and criminal case law decisions, anyone who covers up for a crime becomes guilty as the perpetrators. The guilty would include other doctors and medical personnel who knew of the misconduct against Glenda, the medical oversight bureaucrats in California, the political California Department of Justice headed by attorney general Kamala D. Harris, and California governor, Jerry Brown, all of whom  covered up and approved these acts when brought to their attention.  


A well-researched and appropriate treatise on the criminal statutes and criminal case law relating to medical acts that are criminal was written by John A. Humbach, J.D. summa cum laude, Ohio State University (1966). His article can be found at Also at

Glenda's Sudden Death Revealed Suspicions of
Medical Homicides in California's House of Death

Bruns House hospice in Alamo, California, is  a hospice facility for people with a terminal medical condition, beyond treatment, that are expected to die within six months. It is a modest size home in a residential area that has six beds. It is a part of Hospice of the East Bay, located in Pleasant Hill, California. Bruns House hospice is a literal house of death. For people who are actually close to death and expected to die shortly, it is an admirable operation. However, the extremely short survival of patients after arriving at Bruns House raises suspicions of medical homicide.

According to information on the Internet, figuring the number of people admitted into the small six-bed residence in Alamo, California, the average length of life before death is less than seven days per patient.

The strong evidence of medical homicide within hours of Glenda's arrival at Bruns House provides additional support for a thorough investigation of prior deaths and sham certification of death certificfat4es provided by doctor employees of the house of death. Any such investigation must be done by non-California bureaucrats.

Medical Homicides, Including Glenda's, in
California’s House of Death?

Hospice of the East Bay, in Pleasant Hill, California, operates Bruns House hospice. It is a modest-size residence of about 1800 square feet containing six beds. Admission is stated as limited to patients with untreatable and terminal medical conditions, with a doctor's diagnoses of death within six months.

For many patients and their families, the care during the difficult end of life is immensely valuable. But there is evidence of a sinister side to the house of death that could be the world's greatest number of medical homicides anywhere. 

Public information indicates that the number of patients admitted into the small six-bed residence, with a terminal illness and six months or less to live, numbered an astronomical 14,500 between its opening in 2004 and 2011. That averages about 1250 people a years. Each of the six beds bed received 208 people each year, based upon these figures. (Hospice of the East Bay refused to respond for specific information.)

If these figures are correct, the average length of life for the 14,500 people taken to Bruns House, with a life expectancy of six months or less, was only about four days. An actual four days of life after arriving at Bruns House, for those thousands of admissions that had a life expectancy of six months would be highly suspicious, and with functioning oversight personnel receive an investigation.

The sudden and unnatural death of Glenda within hours of arrival, when prior hospital and medical tests showed an absence of terminal medical conditions, provide further support to a world-record scandal in open view of California do-nothing oversight bureaucrats. And others in the medical industry who surely knew of these criminal conditions. 

Common sense strongly suggests that many of the people had their lives ended by something done to them. If their lives were shortened by morphine/opiate overdose, for instance, each of those acts would be a homicide, and a criminal act.

Wholesale deaths of people in a medical facility are not unknown. See examples at These are horrific scandals that could only exist in the United States with. See also

Sampling of Information Sources Relating to
America's Medical Industry

Quote from Hospice Patients Alliance:



Note: This picture is meant to caution the public about hospices that betray the original hospice mission and that involuntarily euthanize patients, most commonly through over-dosages of morphine and other opioid medications, or through the inappropriate use of terminal sedation to place a patient into a coma from which they are not allowed to awake: they die from dehydration in less than two weeks. Some hospices are not hastening the deaths of patients, but many are. We regularly receive complaints from family members (from all over the USA) reporting such involuntary hastened deaths!
Hospice Patients Alliance supports the original hospice mission which is to relieve suffering at the end-of-life, but never to hasten death, allowing for death in its own natural timing. See the HPA "Hospice Life Pledge."

Like those hauled off to Auschwitz, the vulnerable elderly, severely disabled and chronically ill are being killed in large numbers. These vulnerable citizens suffer and die in their own silent Holocaust, a Holocaust that is invisible to the public, because it is hidden behind the wall of "privacy laws" that protect the killers, but do not protect the patients. My article entitled, "The Invisible Holocaust" is available in the Spring, 2007 edition of Celebrate Life Magazine.

Every bureaucrat that was informed of the series of medical and criminal crimes against Glenda approved of them. They became criminal complicit in what was done to Glenda and those who would be future victims of the wrongful conduct.

Partial list of medical outrages, corrupt and criminal acts, perpetrated by bureaucrats and politicians in California resulting in medical tragedies, deaths, and medical homicides.

Among those notified were the following:

Classic cover-up, aiding and abetting, by slew of California bureaucrats:

Sampling of Serial Murders in Medical Facilities Worldwide

Headline on Mach 29, 2013 article: "Brazilian Doctor Charged As Serial Killer for Starting Death Panel. Details at the following Internet site:

Serial murders of patients in medical facility to make room for more patients. Although the reported serial murders of patients in medical institutions have been reported in other countries, there is sufficient evidence, and carefully covered up, of medical homicides in the United States, where cover-up is a national culture.

More Details

Since the 1960s, as a federal airline safety inspector, Rodney had uncovered multiple areas of major misconduct that caused or enabled to occur some of America's worst tragedies. Life in the United States would be totally different if these areas of corruption did not exist. But they did exist, and the American public did suffer, and continues to do so more than ever, because of the enablers that covered up. And that includes well-paid government regulators who were too lazy, too indifferent, and more interested in their own self, to perform the duties they were paid and entrusted to do. Examples of the many documented areas of corruption and series of catastrophic national consequences can be found at


Sampling of the deadly medical misconduct considered acceptable normal medical conduct in California.

Sample of letters from the bureaucrats at the Medical Board of California, responding to the complaint by Glenda's domestic partner and caregiver, this one dated January 11, 2013. In this example, the medical board bureaucrats considered the conduct of Glenda's primary care doctor to be acceptable despite the evidence presented that the doctor knew and did nothing about:

Knowing  all of the above, and having been advised by Glenda's partner of what was being done to Glenda, her primary care physician joined the series of frauds perpetrated against Glenda and signed a sham declaration that Glenda was expected to die within six months from esophageal cancer. That declaration was further shown to be a sham by:

The other doctor signing a sham six-month prognosis of death from cancer, had no medical practice and was employed by the Hospice of the East Bay and the house of death in Alamo, California.


Glenda's death within hours of arrival at the house of death, being converted from a smiling lady busy receiving visitors, making phone calls, and reading from  her Kindle and the New York Times, to sudden comatose and death in  a matter of hours. That was murder, or medical homicide! And protected by California bureaucrats and everyone that was informed of these facts! An American tradition!!


People Notified of the Medical Crimes,
Who Then Covered Up

It was like old times, very nostalgic! Glenda's partner and a long list of other former government agents had been uncovering, reporting, and attempting to halt the hardcore corruption that they had discovered over many years that were causing or enabling an endless series of great American tragedies to occur. Cover-ups and retaliation was the only reaction to these efforts. And now, that same granddaddy of American crusaders is directly a victim by the medical homicide of someone he loved, and the  same deeply embedded criminal cover-up was virtually everywhere!

  • FBI, San Francisco.
  • U.S. Attorney, San Francisco.
  • Medical groups.
  • Media personnel.

Lawyers That Could Have Provided a Public Service

Not for financial gain, but to focus attention on the pockets of deadly corruption in California's medical industry, he and a friend contacted close to a dozen lawyers and law firms to file lawsuits against the parties on the basis of their wrongful acts that contributed to Glenda's death. In California, statutes limit the  amount of financial judgments that can be obtained in medical error cases. But deliberate medical misconduct has no such limit, making such a case more financially lucrative to attorneys and law firms.

However, not a single law firm agreed to take the case. This was especially puzzling since lawyers often file lawsuits on the basis of imaginary or very minor medical errors.


The following are the names of some of the lawyers and law firms to which faxes were sent, providing information about the series of medical misconduct, and seeking representation:

Some responded, stating they would not take the case, but urged me to seek other legal help. Others, did not even respond. All that I could assume was that the power of the defendants, combined with the cover-ups by a multitude of medical oversight and law enforcement groups scarred them off the case. Another possibility was the possible ripple effects that my name could cause, since there were very serious national events that occurred from the corruption that I had previously sought to expose and correct. Whatever their reasons, their reaction enabled the deadly medical corruption to continue.


See for more of the same, and far worse tragedies that resulted.

Prior Encounters with Corrupt California Bureaucrats
And Resulting Series of National Tragedies

This is a subject that requires examination of considerable material, some of it at Briefly, Glenda’s partner and caregiver, Rodney Stich, a former federal agent, with a history of exposing corruption-enabling tragedies, came under attack to silence him. Several dozen key California government personnel played major roles in a serious of corrupt, unlawful, and criminal acts that continued for six years and inflicted great personal and financial harm upon him. The same corruption they acted to keep secret would continue to enable several great national tragedies. One book describes this role and relationship: History of Aviation Disasters: 1950 to 9/11.  Other books address other tragedies resulting from the corruption, made possible by cover-ups, and retaliation against former government corruption-exposing activists. See Also put Rodney Stich into a search.

Prior Happier Times for Glenda

Glenda obtained her pilot's license in 1951, at the age of 17 in Oklahoma, while going to high school. She saved her lunch money to pay for flying lessons. In 1994 she joined up with former Navy Patrol Plane Commander and international airline captain Rodney Stich, at which time she renewed her flying experiences. Sampling of their flying adventures. In 2002, when Rodney experienced a failure of one of his coronary bypasses, they changed fro flying to RV.

Next Stage in Life Following Aviation

With the end to their flying activities, they developed an interest in RVs, and purchased a used 27-foot Dolphin motor home. With that purchase, they took many short trips to campsites in Northern California, and especially those along the ocean, including nearby Bodega Bay.


Glenda's Adopted Family

Living near Rodney and Glenda was Rodney's daughter, Stephanie, and her husband, Jerry. They hosted almost monthly family events, attended by over a dozen members of the clan. They adopted Glenda, treated her like a queen, and contributed greatly to Glenda's life. The following is a picture taken showing Glenda looking good, until the change in cancer drugs when Taxol was unavailable. (June 2011)

Glenda with the Stich Clan, May 15, 2011 

Round Hill Country Club, Alamo, CA 12-9-11
Seven Weeks Remaining for Glenda!


December 23, 2011

December 25, 2011

Glenda's Planned Alaska Cruise

Glenda looked forward to one last trip shortly before the fungus infection in the lungs temporarily sent her to the hospital. Doubts started appearing as the otherwise routine hospital treatment was compromised by multiple medical mistreatment, medical corruption, and medical homicide.

The planned cruise trip to Alaska did take place in July 2012—but without Glenda, arranged by Rodney's daughter Stephanie and her husband, Jerry, and the "clan" of 14. The ship was the Carnival Spirit, departing Seattle for stops at Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, and Victoria.

Sampling of the places that Glenda would have seen and enjoyed.

Questions Every American Need Answered

Medical Industry Crimes Join the
Many Other Crimes in America

A sampling of this culture, and the continuing tragedies resulting from this misconduct, as discovered by former federal agent Rodney Stich and his large group of other former government agents and insiders, can be found at;, and in the related books. Click here for a partial list of what they discovered and sought to expose and halt, and who suffered the consequences for their patriotic efforts.

The same secrecy protecting  the  public from learning of the thousands of sexual crimes by priests was being done to protect doctors and other medical personnel from their crimes.

Drugging of senior patients in medical facilities widespread in America's medical industry.

Sampling of medical frauds in California.

Not-For-Profit Informational Book

An almost free eBook is available on Glenda, called Medical Industry's Death Panels: Greek Tragedy of a Lady Named Glenda.

Print book is available from:

Table of Contents.

Only the People Can and Will Correct These Serious Matters

With endemic cover-ups being inbred into the people in control of government offices, it will be up to the few people to address these issues.

Anyone with information on similar misconduct in the medical industry are welcomed to send information to

Glenda's Earlier Long Difficult Road With Cancer

In early 2008, Glenda, then a youthful 75, reported to her primary care physician, Dr. Vona Lorenzana (Walnut Creek, CA) difficulty in swallowing. This very caring and alert physician immediately referred Glenda to specialists, where the diagnosis was made of esophagus cancer. The tests revealed that Glenda had cancer of the esophagus and that it had already spread to other organs: Stage IV esophagus cancer. Glenda was then given the phone number of a surgeon and an oncologist on the handwritten note pad. No other instructions were given.

Being new to the area of cancer treatment, Glenda and Rodney went to the surgeon whose name was on the slip of paper. He recommended surgical removal of the esophagus. At that point this writer then started researching the many cancer treatment sites on the internet. He found that surgical removal of the esophagus when the cancer had already spread beyond the esophagus would not prolong life and would greatly deteriorate the quality of life. Surgery was therefore out of the question.

Disturbingly, the surgeon, who certainly knew of these many reports against surgical removal of the esophagus when the cancer was already metastasized to other organs, never mentioned this important life-affecting matter. He obviously was more interested in the money from the surgery that would have made life more miserable for Glenda. But this discovery would be only the first of others as to the culture among some physicians in the medical field.

Starting With an Oncologist

The other name on the notepad paper was that of the Diablo Valley Oncology Center, and the oncologist, Dr. Robles. While being seen by Dr. Robles, Glenda's esophagus eventually closed to where she could not eat or drink. That condition required referral to a surgeon, who then made an opening into her stomach and the placement of a feeding tube so that Glenda could feed liquid food directly into the stomach.

Medical supply companies delivered food and a feeding pump to the residence, but no one took the effort to describe how to use it. Several problems for which this writer sought help from Diablo Valley Oncology, which were not responded to, created a new-death condition for Glenda.

That near-death experience brought on by the cavalier indifference of Diablo Valley Oncology caused Stich to request urgent help from the executive offices of John Muir Hospital. They established treatment for Glenda with Contra Costa Oncology's Dr. Michael Sherman. There then followed months of radiation treatment at the John Muir Hospital campus at Concord, California.

That failure of the Diablo Valley Oncology group to respond, and a prior problem, caused cancer treatment to be changed to the Contra Costa Oncology group in Walnut Creek. The treatment there was generally good, but a common problem was experienced of physicians refusing to respond to the caregiver responsible for arranging medical treatment.

Rodney, caring for Glenda who slept most of the time, possibly due to the effect of the cancer drugs, was not aware of the problem. If the cancer experience was not a new experience, he might have detected the problem earlier. It wasn't until Glenda's dehydrated appearance was obvious that Stich rushed her to the emergency section of John Muir Hospital in Walnut Creek.

For the first year the cancer treatment consisted of radiation, cancer drug infusions, and continual tests. Beating the normal maximum one-year survival from Stage IV esophagus cancer, the cancer appeared to be in remission. A one-year maximum survival is often the case with the discovery of Stage IV esophagus cancer. It looked as if Glenda would survive the cancer as the cancer drugs kept the cancer under control. The first year was very hard on Glenda, and on her life companion and caregiver.

Seeking additional guidance, Rodney took Glenda to the prestigious Stanford Medical Center in Palo Alto California. Fortunately for Glenda, she had not only Medicare to pay the bills, but also a PPO supplemental insurance issued by Healthnet, enabling her to go to virtually any doctor. And the plan worked very well for Glenda during her four years of cancer treatment. It was the opinion of the Stanford physicians that the cancer treatment that Glenda needed, weeks of radiation and endless chemo, could be done as well by the facilities in the Walnut Creek area as at Stanford.

Sherman's selection of oncology drugs appeared to stabilize Glenda's cancer. The normal life expectancy of someone diagnosed with Stage IV esophagus cancer is one year. Glenda went way beyond that.

The surgeon that inserted the feeding tube directly into Glenda's stomach stated that the esophagus would never again reopen, and that she would need to feed herself for the remainder of her life, through the feeding tube. Rodney and Glenda then planned to again visit  Stanford where physicians would reopen Glenda's esophagus's that had previously closed. But before this came about, the esophagus did reopen, about a year after it had closed and Glenda thereafter was able to eat and drink normally.

Cancer treatment continued for several years, with repeated treatment at Contra Costa Oncology with infusions of cancer drugs, CT scans, PET scans, blood tests. It never ended, and was a nearly daily occurrence for almost four years.

Glenda's cancer tests showed the cancer in remission while taking the cancer drug Taxol, by infusion. But in early 2011, that low-profit generic cancer drug was unavailable in the United States, like many other low-cost, low-profit cancer drugs.

There was no shortage of high profit drugs such as Cialis or Viagra! Also, government licensed pharmacies in Canada had no shortage of that and other life-affecting cancer drugs, but members of Congress made it a crime for doctors to obtain the cancer drugs from that source.

Quick highlights with picture sequence of one of the medical death panels brining about the death of a senior lady who sought treatment for a modest shortness of breath condition resulting from a repeat fungus infection of the lungs and through a pattern of documented medical fraud and morphine overdose ended up dead.

The one-year Rossmoor Newspaper In Memory notice honoring a great lady.

Viagra online available in various online pharmacies can be adopted to get back the normal sexual health once more at any age. Generic cialis is also a drug which is highly adopted for the treatment of sexual dysfunction. This drug unlike any online pharmacy other similar drug does not affect blood pressure of the patient under any circumstances and thus highly appreciated.