Comments and facts on those who supported, or still support, the U.S. invasion of Iraq, support President George Bush, and comments on those who opposed the invasion of Iraq:
The following are facts supported by considerable evidence from reliable sources:
- They knew that the invasion of Iraq would kill thousands of civilians, men, women, children, and babies. The invasion would also kill Iraq soldiers trying to defend their country against the invading U.S. military.
- They knew that thousands of Iraqi men, women, children, and babies, were being killed by the carpet bombing and missile attacks in heavily populated areas.
- They knew that weapons banned by the UN and most civilized countries, such as the cluster bombs, were being used by the U.S. to kill innocent people who never threatened the United States.
- They knew, or should have known, that the pattern of allegations by U.S. politicians, seeking to justify the invasion, were lies.
- They knew, or should have known, as forewarned by Middle East experts, that the invasion would destroy the government structure and lead to civil war.
- After the invasion and when the facts were obvious that the invasion resulted in civil war destroying the country of Iraq, they still supported the lies of their president who continued to justify the war and assured them that Iraq was proceeding to a peaceful democracy. Even though the evidence of they being taken for illiterate fools, they still supported the most dangerous president in the history of the United States, who had already caused more damage to the country than any other president.
- They still did not realize from the overwhelming evidence that the president's invasion of Iraq had created the greatest growth of so-called "terrorists" the world had ever witnessed.
- Ignorance being bliss, they still believe what the shills for the president says, such as Russ Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, and other shills for the White House politicians.
Somehow, with all the facts available, most people in the United States still think that:
- Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.
- President Bush and his crew did not engage in serial lying, and were instead, given wrong information.
- Iraq was involved in the plot to hijack four airliners on September 11, 2001.
And these people have the right to vote just as people with at least street smarts intelligence level!
Those who voted for President George Bush, those who supported the invasion of Iraq, and especially those who still support the invasion of Iraq, made possible all of the above. They were either (a) deceived by the blatant lying of the politicians now in the White House and their supporters and shills; (b) too indifferent to read the many reports from intelligent people; (c) so "loyal" to their political party that they did not care about the terrible sufferings they helped bring about; or (d) they are so contemptuous of the lives of others that their only concern is themselves.
Those who opposed the invasion and killings of Iraqis were obviously the more informed, intelligent, and caring for those who would be harmed by the warmongers in control of the United States government.
For those who want to exert themselves and read about these matters, read the digital or print book, Iraq, Lies, Cover-Ups, and Consequences.
Encyclopedia of Endemic Corruption and Resulting Great Tragedies:
Secrets Revealed by Professional Insiders
All of the books are available at amazon.com, in print and on digital formats, and at many other Internet sites. They bring together the various pieces of the puzzle to better understand the overall picture, and why the same conditions continue year after year. Information on the books by former government agent Rodney Stich
Sampling of early books reviews
Sampling of complimentary letters/faxes to author/activist Rodney Stich.